Dear Co-x3 Family,
This week, we share about problems – and how do we solve them together through discussion and collaboration?
It’s been a fantastic week for our community – here are some highlights:
Since the official sharing of our brand new initiative, Family Without Borders last week, we’ve had a HUGE wave of interest and support for our brand new co-working + co-living experience. We’ve recruited our first Singapore cohort of 6 kick-ass innovators, and already having discussions with hopeful hosts to spin up 2 new locations by the end of the year – the first-ever all-female entrepreneur house in Singapore, and an exciting new overseas location in Perth.
We have a HUGE ambition to open up multiple locations globally, and enabling our cohorts to cycle through different home offices across the world – so we are actively looking for passionate hosts who want to be part of this amazing chapter in our story.
We have a lot of amazing content co-created by our family this week to highlight:
“Several years ago, I was lucky enough to start thinking about semi-retirement. So I asked myself – What do I want to do next? As my poorly defined earlier dreams involving ’24/7 golf’ or ‘owning a villa on a Greek island’ failed the reality test, I realized I was asking the wrong question…”
“…In an attempt to help his mother understand why he was so passionate about pursuing this new life path (which was foreign to his parents, who just wanted the best for their child), he painted his mother and explained that art taught him that there is more than meets the eye, and foster a deeper understanding of your subject. It was through art, that he realized that he was a terrible son – because he didn’t notice the effort she puts into the well-being of the family until he drew his mother…”
“I am a student in a kinesiology class where we evaluate our overall health and wellness. There are some things we had to do to analyze each area of our lives. I wanted to share them all with you. They were real eye-openers for me to do something about the fitness/exercise areas of my life. I also just wanted to add this idea of nine dimensions of wellness that really resonated with me…”
We finally have a comic superhero show up in our theme library – thanks to Rakshith’s amazing Batman gamification theme! Anybody up for a DC vs Marvel theme battle?
We had a fun Saturday games session to relax after a long week, playing the new hit social induction game Among Us!
Tune in for next week where our TTPG crew will be finishing up our exciting adventure in Seven secrets, seven sovereigns.
Israel warmed our hearts this week when he shared his ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review about our family. Here’s what he had to say.
I can say without a doubt that it was the best decision of my year to know more about Co-x3 and fill out the application to be able to be part of it. So far I am very happy about the reception, how everything is so organized and how amazing this whole project is! Last week I joined the fitness squad and I’m really enjoying it – thank you so much for everything.
It’s been an amazing journey, and we feel blessed every time we read a comment or receive a new email with such kind words – thank you so much for being awesome!
+9 patrons have joined our wall of love 💕! Thank you Erik, Israel, Kristy, Frederick, Derrick, and Elizabeth! Special shoutout for our new annual supporters Aaron Garland and Matthieu! With your support, we can release quality content more regularly, build more awesome projects with global impacts, and provide special and customized perks for supporters like you!
Every week, we are deeply honest about important topics.
Friday Livestream: How To Use Roam / RemNote with Notion to build a Knowledge Factory
Tune in for a special session with guest appearances from Ann, Shania, and Shamy introducing how we use tools like Roam and Remnote together with Notion to facilitate meaningful connections between the best pieces of content we digest and generate novel insights.
Sunday Catchup: Co-x3 Weekly Council Meeting #25 (2020-Sep-27)
This week, we talked about how to ‘block the blockers’ that hinder us from doing our best work, how we can be more meaningful and concise when sharing knowledge, and the fundamentals pillars supporting our community.
Article: Solving Global Problems as a Family
What is the biggest driver of innovation across the world? I personally believe the answer to that is pain from having a problem. Pain drives us to take action – especially when we are personally suffering, empathizing with our loved ones, or feeling compassion for our community. Learn how we solve global problems as a family.
Constant learning is an important part of your growth journey, and we try to read as much as we can to learn as fast as we can. Every week, we’ll share key insights from the best pieces of content we digest.
Value Bomb: Strive for Progression not Perfection
- This week, we were reminded to be kind to ourselves as we fight our daily wars.
- Aim to level up by 1 every day.
- Most importantly, you are not alone.
- The community is here to support you on your growth journey and celebrate your wins together – no matter how small.
Let’s get highly motivated to personally develop ourselves, develop accountability, and collaborate to bring positive social impacts to our local and global communities.
🤝 Collaboration Opportunities
- We’re looking for more developers to join our exciting Pomodono world boss and participate in our first dev call this week – let us know your availability so you don’t miss out!
- We’re looking for someone well versed in python/NLP and interested to explore a social impact project involving building an AI chatbot! We had our first meeting scoping out the project – let us know if you want to get involved!
- We’ve just built our collaborative knowledge factory! If you’d like to contribute your best knowledge into our space, comment on the page to get the login credentials.
- We’re looking for ambitious hosts around the world to join our Family without Borders. Let us know if you’re interested to participate!
🗓 Upcoming Events
On office hours this Friday, tune in for a build with me with special guest Elisa T. where we will be customizing our gamification templates for students to help you ace your upcoming assignments and assessments. We’ll be giving away enhanced gamification templates (US$20 value) to 5 lucky students during the livestream – so remember to tune in for your chance to win!
Join Our Regular Events To Level Up Everyday With Co-x3
- Stay accountable. Report your daily stand-up with your accountability squad and get help on things you are stuck on.
- Don’t work alone. Join our daily virtual meetings to wind up/wind down for the day. Stay on to study with us or learn a new language!
- Keep learning. Learn new ways to tackle everyday challenges at 11am Eastern every day.
- Get fit with us. We welcome everybody of all fitness levels and workout together to integrate movement into your day.
Let’s keep each other accountable on our growth journey. Reply on this email and send your response to this question:
What’s one big problem you’ve been trying to solve, alone? How can we help?