Dear Co-x3 Family,
This week, we talk about flexibility. How do we stay structured, yet flexible?
It’s been a fantastic week for our community – here are some highlights:
We have a brand new landing page for the Co-x3 Family! It’s been designed to give a very thorough overview of what you can find in Co-x3, and redirect users to relevant content.
We’ve been working hard over the last 36 hours straight to finalize this week’s toolbox updates, and wow, is there a lot to share. We’ve successfully created a FULLY MODULAR template package, that auto-generates the user guide only when you need it. Sound fascinating? That’s not all. We’ve also created a loot box reward when you finish your daily reflections, AND built music anthems to get you into the mindset for your next intentional activity.
To be as helpful as we can, we’re offering newcomers to our Co-x3 Family an exclusive 1-on-1 onboarding call to personalize your growth journey with us. This offer is also open to existing members who haven’t joined us on an community adventure yet! If this is a benefit you’d appreciate, kindly let us know your availability this week by replying back to this email and we’ll get back to you with the details!
+9 patrons have joined our wall of love 💕! Thank you Karthick, Brooks, Eric, Curtis, Ricordi, Prisqua, Abu, Dante, and Tim (annual)! With your support, we can release quality content more regularly, and provide special and customized perks for supporters like you!
Every week, I am deeply honest about important topics.
Livestream: Office Hours Friday – Build with Me #5
This week’s lively session: How to migrate old data into the new packages, major changes, feedback, and taking Q&A throughout.
Council Meeting: Co-x3 Weekly Catchup #14 (Jul 12, 2020)
This week’s topics: Building skills, realizing the power of being intentional, avoiding self-defeating thoughts, and teaching about the new awesome build-with-me dashboard!
Constant learning is an important part of your growth journey, and I try to read as much as I can to learn as fast as I can. Every week, I’ll share key insights from the best pieces of content I digest.
Quote: “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” – Albert Einstein
- When we mindlessly fixate on problems, they don’t get solved.
- We can solve problems best when we put ourselves into a different headspace.
- Next time you find yourself dealing with an ‘unsolvable problem’, try using friends or people around you as a sounding board, concentrate on other problems, or meditate.
Let’s get highly motivated to personally develop ourselves, develop accountability, and collaborate to bring positive social impacts to our local and global communities.
🤝 Collaboration Opportunities
- We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on if Co-x3 should start a podcast!
- Help us create more value bombs by letting us know what clips resonated most with you! If you don’t have access to this page, please reply back with your notion email to request permissions
- To claim @thex3family on youtube, we need to hit 100 subscribers on our dedicated Co-x3 Youtube Account! Help us out by clicking this link!
- We picked up getreadyforround2.com for our awesome second winder family! If you’re a second winder (someone who’s kids have left the nest and looking for their next adventure) and want to be the first to benefit from the resources we’ve planned – reply back to let us know!
🗓 Our Events
- Stay accountable. Report your daily stand-up and get help on things you are stuck on.
- Don’t work alone. Join our meetings at 9am Eastern to wind up/wind down for the day.
- Keep learning. Learn new ways to tackle everyday challenges at 11am Eastern.
Let’s keep each other accountable on our growth journey. Reply on this email and send your response to this question:
- Would you consider yourself structured or flexible? Why do you say so?
PS: We are taking a content hiatus for the next 2 weeks to really flesh out and pre-produce content for the next few months to come. We’ve consulted with many of you, and it’s been a unanimous consensus that we should use this time to co-create content that is meaningful and sharable for our family. We’ll be working out loud – every piece of draft content will be shared openly within the family to gather as much feedback as possible before they are released. If you are interested to be part of this journey, let us know here I’ll reach out with more details over the week! Thanks so much for being awesome 💕