Dear Co-x3 Family,
This week, we talk about simplicity – how do we balance value and ease of use?
It’s been a fantastic week for our community – here are some highlights:
We’ve had so much amazing feedback since #the project left beta just a few weeks ago, and I’m so proud to share that we’ve made huge changes to the free version based on the valuable feedback shared with us regarding balancing out our features to make it more valuable and easier to use for new players. We’ll be applying these learnings to build an EZ mode for our enhanced packages, launching next week!
We had a lot of fun events this week, from our daily accountability calls, our build with me livestream, to our weekly council meetings. We were able to relax on Saturday by having our first karaoke session! We’ve thought up a lot of fun games that we can play together, so even if you want to join us just to relax on the side, feel free – participation not mandatory.
The best thing about Co-x3 is that we consistently find ways to be more helpful. This week, we had so many amazing opportunities for co-creation and collaboration. We helped Alysha solve bugs in her system. We customized Ann’s landing page organize her life to be easily accessible within 3 clicks. And most importantly, Aless stepped up in a big way this week to level up Co-x3 by having long discussions with me personally, and also with other members on how we can make this community a bigger and better space. I’m proud to officially announce that she has joined our ranks as a moderator of Co-x3, and we’re so glad to have her.
Together, we’ve built Co-x3 Family Alignment, a space where we work on our Areas and Success Plan publicly so you can see the areas we want to excel in, and the why, what, and how behind everything we do. We’ll also be adding our content calendar in within the week so you can collaborate with us on what content we should work on next!
+6 patrons have joined our wall of love 💕! Thank you Sierra, Sam, Maxime, Justin, Don, and Javier! With your support, we can release quality content more regularly, and provide special and customized perks for supporters like you!
Every week, I am deeply honest about important topics.
Public Livestream: Office Hours Friday – Build with Me #4
This week, we finalized #theGamificationProject EZ mode (FREE) and conducted a deep walkthrough on how to build in Notion – covering everything from duplication logic to formulas.
Constant learning is an important part of your growth journey, and I try to read as much as I can to learn as fast as I can. Every week, I’ll share key insights from the best pieces of content I digest.
Quote: “Now the ease of publishing combined with the ease of finding and consuming information makes it simpler than ever to make your work visible in a way that’s helpful to others.” – John Stepper
- Working out loud forces you to organize and formulate your ideas in order to communicate it to others.
- This process drives clarity, and helps you work more efficiently.
- By being more communicative about what you’re working on and potential problems, it enables those who care about you to help in ways you may never have expected.
Let’s get highly motivated to personally develop ourselves, develop accountability, and collaborate to bring positive social impacts to our local and global communities.
🤝 Collaboration Opportunities
- We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on if Co-x3 should start a podcast!
- Help us create more value bombs by letting us know what clips resonated most with you!
- To claim @thex3family on youtube, we need to hit 100 subscribers on our dedicated Co-x3 Youtube Account! Help us out by clicking this link!
🗓 Our Weekly Event Schedule
- Stay accountable. Report your daily stand-up and get help on things you are stuck on.
- Don’t work alone. Join our meetings at 9am Eastern to wind up/wind down for the day.
- Keep learning. Learn new ways to tackle everyday challenges at 11am Eastern.
♻ Upcoming Toolbox Updates
- Simplification: EZ mode for all template packages.
- Timeboxing Schedule: Music anthem for specific parts of your day
- Creators Toolkit: Deep dive into awareness, interest, desire, jab, action, and retention.
- Pets: Leveling up to get skills, and spend gold on pets for goodies
- Daily Quests: After you complete your reflection, trigger a loot box drop. The loot box will give you a reward % based on your completed # of daily quests.
- Bug Fixes: Difficulty # in Daily Quests referring to old property, Now() bug in punctuality, Pets staying dead on weekends even when daily quests complete.
Let’s keep each other accountable on our growth journey. Reply on this email and send your response to this question:
- Are you currently working publicly in some way? Why or why not?