Dear Co-x3 Family,
This week, we talk about companionship – what can you accomplish with good company?
It’s been a fantastic week for our community – here are some highlights:
- Our daily accountability parties at 9am Eastern have been AWESOME, and been a fantastic way to connect with a group of highly productive people and be motivated and accountable to get work done every day – we even stay on for an hour or so after to work together for company! Join us on Monday! →
- We’ve built a page for community-sourced inspirations (lovingly tagged CSI by Ann), and has been beautified thanks to Aless! We’ve had loads of contributions already from our members, including a time-block calendar by Alysha! Check out our secret page for members →
- In our weekly council meetings, we help each other with specific problems we identified in our week. This week’s topics: cold showers, using routines to wind-up for work, sleep cycles (analytics/tracking), and much more. It was a thought-provoking session – watch it here if you missed it! →
- Together with Drew, Veronika, Aless, and Alex, we’ve completely revamped our toolbox, wiki, and adventure pages to be easier to read and understand our value offerings at one glance. Do check them out and let us know what you think!
- 🧰 Co-x3 Community Toolbox Updates
- This was a huge one! Here are the cliff notes 👇 Bring your pets to the workspace 🐈🐶, plan out the skills & talents you want to build, and track the proficiency level of each skill and what you should do to work on that skill next time, conduct meaningful reflections, and improvements to the creator’s toolkit. **Browse through the full release notes →
- +3 patrons have joined our wall of love 💕! Thank you Alberto (Co-x3), Olaf (Annual), and Lauren (Co-x2)! With your support, we can release quality content more regularly, and provide special and customized perks for supporters like you!
Every week, I am deeply honest about important topics.
First Public Livestream: Office Hours Friday – Build with Me #2
In our first ever build with me public livestream, I shared my best practices of building in notion and broke down our highly anticipated skills & talents progression table, shared how to add pets into your workspace, and how I’m making an easy mode for #theGamificationProject!
On Saturday, I shared short, highly requested video tackling how I create and use advanced views in notion, and my best hacks on how to manipulate views to save you time and maximize your focus inside your Notion workspace.
Constant learning is an important part of your growth journey, and I try to read as much as I can to learn as fast as I can. Every week, I’ll share key insights from the best pieces of content I digest.
Quote: “Unless you want a life directed by others, you need to decide what to do.” – Ray Dalio
- A big component of being intentional is thinking independently.
- Think critically to live a life dictated on your own terms.
- Always ask why – and don’t take “I don’t know” as an answer.
Let’s get highly motivated to personally develop ourselves, develop accountability, and collaborate to bring positive social impacts to our local and global communities.
🤝 Collaboration Opportunities (Reply on this email if you’d like to help!)
- To celebrate the launch of our new skills and talents template, we’re opening submissions for your best practices to develop and master a skill!
- We’ve moved our meetings to use Jitsi! We’d like to take the open-source code and rebrand it on our own domain and perform self-hosting.
- Daily Sessions: Standups, Accountability Party
- Weekly Sessions: Office Hours Fridays, Council Meeting Sundays **
- Timeboxing Schedule: Music anthem for specific parts of your day
- Creators Toolkit: Deep dive into awareness, interest, desire, jab, action, and retention.
- Pets: Leveling up to get skills, and spend gold on pets for goodies
- Daily Quests: After you complete your reflection, trigger a loot box drop. The loot box will give you a reward % based on your completed # of daily quests.
- Let’s keep each other accountable on our growth journey. Reply on this email and send your response to this question:
- Do you work better with people around you or do you work better on your own?