Every Sunday, we gather to meaningfully reflect on our week. It's a wonderful opportunity for us to celebrate our wins with our comrades, learn from each others mistakes, and find out how we can be helpful to each other.
We engage in meaningful conversations about big topics that our family is thinking about and brainstorm solutions together.
Imagine that Co-x3 is a kingdom and composes of many states, each represented by a member. Every member is the lord of their own territory and takes responsibility over the health of their state.
The kingdom provides support in productivity, growth, and learning to help our members reach self-actualization. Every week, we come together to share what has happened in our domain and provide assistance to each other - with the goal to grow our collective knowledge and solve problems together.
We start the meeting by welcoming newcomers to our family and learn how we can be more helpful for their growth journey. We ask questions like...
- Where are you from? What's your passion?
- What is one growth area that you are working on this year?
- What are you wishing to give and take from the community?
This should take 2-3 mins per member.
Then, we jump into sharing about our weekly war to explore...
- What's something that you succeeded in this week?
- What's something that you wish was done better?
- Why/how do you think it could've been done better?
- Is there anything you need help with (specifically)?
This should take 5 mins per member. After each sharing, we take some time to talk about important topics shared!
After our session, we provide our members with a accountability buddy to join the member's party to remind them during the week that they are not fighting alone.