Dear Co-x3 Family,
This week, we share about value - and how do we determine our worth?
It's been a fantastic week for our community - here are some highlights:
Our latest major update to the Co-x3 Family Toolbox was officially released! We've spent over 150 hours working on the latest upgrades over the last month while balancing our full-time commitments, and we put together the final touches together with YOU in our live stream on Friday.
We've done a revamp to our Co-x3 Toolbox to make it clearer on the value of each template we offer, and embedded a zoomable, scrollable mindmap (that's been highly requested) so you can see exactly how all of our templates connect and exactly what we have to offer.
Our systems are designed to help you discover clarity on your growth journey, be highly motivated to achieve what you want. And for our recurring patrons who have been supporting our community long term - we value your engagement immensely and want to provide you with the best tools we have to help you build your future.So, we have a series of special announcements to make.
- For everybody who made a one-time purchase for our templates on gumroad, you will get a special benefit to upgrade to the latest version of the templates for FREE (normally a patron-exclusive benefit).
- We have upped the one-time price of our Be Intentional series to $35 to better reflect the value of the templates. We want to reward our email supporters who have been here this entire time, so here is a special promo code (capped at 100 member redemptions) for you and your friends to get the legacy price of $25 (30% off!)
- We have created a new exclusive family support tier that is only accessible for those who are accepted into our Co-x3 Family. You get all the benefits of the 🐥 Co-x3 Tier + access to our family workspace so you can see us work on new content LIVE. This is the best value we have to offer, as you are receiving savings of $300+ when you subscribe annually ($125/yr). Everybody who is currently subscribed to our existing annual tier will be grandfathered in.
- For this month only, our Co-x3+ and Annual Patrons will get one of our highly anticipated template packages for FREE - Take Control Of Your Finances. This is a huge template that took tremendous time to build and was highly requested by many members of the community as a way to manage their investment portfolio and automate decision making. This template will be offered together with the finance tracker as a standalone package starting next month for US$50+, so this is an extraordinary benefit to duplicate that you don't want to miss out on.
We have had a lot of questions over the past months about our support options - so we have created a new page to explain all of that.
Over the last 3 months, we've been heavily experimenting with various ways to provide value through knowledge, action, and community. Some have been more successful than others, and we are always so thankful to the community for giving us constant feedback and support. We've put together a comprehensive mindmap of what exactly we offer, and now we want your help!
Zyrus warmed our hearts this week when he shared his ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review about our family. Here's what he had to say.
Kudos to you and your team for this really amazing template! I've been heavily customizing it and after a few days of using it, have grown more in love with it. Thank you!
It's been an amazing journey, and we feel blessed every time we read a comment or receive a new email with such kind words - thank you so much for being awesome!+9 patrons have joined our wall of love 💕! Thank you Sasha, Frederik, KL, Антон, Amy, Felipe, and Daniel! Special shoutout for our new annual supporter D'Juana Broussard! With your support, we can release quality content more regularly, build more awesome projects with global impacts, and provide special and customized perks for supporters like you! A huge welcome to our latest power up your motivation student, Olivia Raymond.
Every week, we are deeply honest about important topics.
Friday Livestream: Q&A On Our Latest Notion Template Updates (2020-Oct-9)
It's the beginning of a new month, and we have a lot of exciting major updates to our templates for our community to enjoy. Tune in for our sharing to learn about what's been improved, and watch as I go through all our templates in one video for the very first time.
Sunday Catchup: Co-x3 Weekly Council Meeting #27 (2020-Oct-11)
This week, we shared about practical methodologies to tackling low energy, viewing Ann's comprehensive and well-thought-out Self-Regulation Tracker, consistency in sharing, and being your authentic self.
Article: Our Value Philosophy
We believe in sharing openly so we can co-create and collaborate to maximize shared knowledge and experiences. Our work has been made 100x better with the thoughtful contributions of our amazing Co-x3 Family.
Constant learning is an important part of your growth journey, and we try to read as much as we can to learn as fast as we can. Every week, we'll share key insights from the best pieces of content we digest.
- I highly recommend this Spotify playlist by Naval, it's been extremely motivating to listen to.
- For this specific message, it reminds me that there is no need to compete on something you don't have.
- Instead, identify your strengths and focus on being you.
Let's get highly motivated to personally develop ourselves, develop accountability, and collaborate to bring positive social impacts to our local and global communities.
🤝 Collaboration Opportunities
- We're looking for more developers to join our exciting Pomodono world boss - let us know your availability so you don't miss out!
- We're looking for someone well versed in python/NLP and interested to explore a social impact project involving building an AI chatbot! We had our first meeting scoping out the project - let us know if you want to get involved!
- We've just built our collaborative knowledge factory! If you'd like to contribute your best knowledge into our space, comment on the page to get the login credentials.
- We're looking for ambitious hosts around the world to join our Family without Borders. Let us know if you're interested to participate!
📅 Upcoming Events
On office hours this Friday, we'll be creating an advanced workflow in Notion to quickly make decisions on tasks we should do, defer, or delegate to get things done.
Join our community weekly catchup every Sunday, where we ask deep and thoughtful questions about your week's battles, help each other with specific problems we identified in our week, and engage in honest accountability.
Join Our Regular Events To Level Up Everyday With Co-x3
- Stay accountable. Report your daily stand-up with your accountability squad and get help on things you are stuck on.
- Don't work alone. Join our daily virtual meetings to wind up/wind down for the day. Stay on to study with us or learn a new language!
- Keep learning. Learn new ways to tackle everyday challenges at 11am Eastern every day.
- Get fit with us. We welcome everybody of all fitness levels and workout together to integrate movement into your day.
Let's keep each other accountable on our growth journey. Reply on this email and send your response to this question:
What do you find most valuable?